Veterans Helping Veterans USA, Inc. has a variety of ways you can help us accomplish our mission. We can’t do it without you!
1. Make a tax deductible donation to Veterans Helping Veterans USA. Use your PayPal account, credit card, personal check, or stop by the office with a cash donation. Your financial support will help ensure we can continue to provide social services to our veterans. Donate Now: https://vhvusa.org/donate-now
2. Shop online with Amazon Smile. Support our cause while you shop for your favorite items. Go to https://smile.amazon.com and log into your amazon account. Select Veterans Helping Veterans USA, Inc. as your agency of choice and we will receive 0.5% of your eligible purchases.
3. Make Veterans Helping Veterans USA part of your estate planning. Talk to your financial advisor about a Legacy/Inheritance gift.
4. Provide free services in your trade. If you are licensed/certified in a skilled trade, such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, or automotive repair and have reliable transportation, our veterans need your help. The costs of home and vehicle repairs are out of reach for many of our families. Leaking roofs, non-functional plumbing, and unsafe electrical systems become a fact of life. Help us return these homes to proper/safe condition.
5. Provide free care as a licensed professional. If you are a healthcare or mental health provider or an attorney licensed to practice in the state of Florida, Veterans Helping Veterans will provide referrals of veterans unable to afford these services.
6. Become a Mentor. Join us by serving with the "Marion County Veteran’s Treatment Court" program. Contact our office for more information.
7. Volunteer at the Office. We have opportunities for administrative, information technology, reception, warehouse/inventory, custodial staff and more.
Complete the information below or contact our office at (352) 433-2320 to apply